Todd D. Thibodo
Todd Thibodo is an AV-rated litigator and trial lawyer whose practice focuses on business litigation and serious personal injury matters.
Before starting his own firm, he was a member of the litigation department at Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker LLP. He graduated from San Diego State University in 1990, and received his law degree from Cornell Law School in 1993. Before college, Todd served four years in the military, where he was an Army Ranger.
Law Offices of Todd D. Thibodo, A Professional Corporation, 2003 to present
- AV-rated litigator and trial lawyer
- Selected as a "Southern California Super Lawyer" 14 times.
- Firm's practice focuses on business litigation, and serious personal injury matters representing clients in state and federal court.
Paul, Hastings Janofsky & Walker, L.L.P., 1993-1995; 1996-2002
- Acted as first and second chair in numerous trials and arbitrations in a broad range of cases, including publishing, banking, franchise, intellectual property, product liability, and health care
- Completed Los Angeles County Bar Association's intensive 7-week Trial Advocacy Project, and served as pro bono prosecutor with Los Angeles District Attorney's Office
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D. - 1993
- San Diego State University
- B.A., cum laude, with distinction - 1990
- Major: Political Science
- California, 1994
- Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Litigation Counsel of America Senior Fellow
- AV Preeminent, Martindale Hubbell
- Selected as a "Southern California Super Lawyer" 14 times